1. Excel Template file or Customised Application that runs on all versions
of Windows will be distributed to all vessels.
2. Person in charge on the vessel fills the form.
3. After filling the form is finished, by pressing SUBMIT button, plain
text output is created.
4. The output will be sent to our email address by email. Email will
be plain txt of approximate 30 KB and can be sent by any type of email
including telex. Moreover, communication cost will be reduced significantly.
We have also included another function in the custom application; Export
of INS Form I418 that should be handed to US Customs on vessel's arrival.
By using that feature of the software, crew list should be typed only
once and to be used for both, e-NOA/D submission and to print INS Form
5. Once we receive email from the vessel, txt file will be converted
in appropriate format, requested by US Coast Guard (USCG) and Customs
and Border Protection (CBP).
6. Received data from the vessel will be submitted to US Coast Guard
(USCG) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) latest 30 minutes after
email from vessel is received.
7. Confirmation of approved notice will be forwarded to both vessel
and company as soon as confirmation email from USCG & CBP is received.
8. In case the notice of arrival/departure is rejected for any reason,
email will be forwarded to both vessel and company, and company will
be informed over the phone.